BlogSurfer

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

That's a Wrap!

I have recently come to accept that one of my favorite elements of the gifting process is the packaging. A fun and unique wrapping paper print beckons me like a moth to a flame - I am unable to resist! With the hope that I am not alone, I am going to share some fun wrapping papers that have caught my attention of late.

One of my new favorites for both design style and eco-friendly considerations, Amy Butler Designs  appeal to my estrogen levels with the same relaxing feeling that I get walking into a spa. I know this sounds a little odd, but take a look at her designs and let me know your thoughts!

Another of my new finds is an on-line stop called Kate's Paperie. In addition to wrapping paper, the site offers some very nice stationery options. What I seem to be drawn to with these wrapping paper selections is the variety of options and styles that are simultaneously stylish and simple. Some have great bold colors perfect for festive celebrations and others offer a slightly more subdued style useful for the quiet gatherings that require gift giving.

A continued favorite is Cavallini Papers. Something about their collections appeals to my whimsical side while still allowing me to feel like a grown up. If Peter Pan was able to become a grown up without losing his sense of innocent fun, I think he would enjoy these wrapping selections, too!

Happy wrapping and please feel free to share some of your favorites!


No comments:

Post a Comment