BlogSurfer

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Greetings!

Most everyone that I know has a few months out of every year laden with birthday celebrations. Whether you need a card to accompany a gift or a special token to share out of town well wishes, finding the perfect card can be a challenge. As I took stock of my upcoming list of birthdays it occurred to me that perhaps instead of investing in Hallmark, I should dive into that scrapbooking supply stash in my craft closet and release my inner crafter.

It has been a while since I last attempted to create a personalized greeting card, so I had to really overcome my internal list of reasons why I should just go to the store instead. After a successful debate with my inner dialogue I decided that a little inspiration might be in order. So, I started digging around on the internet and found some great resources for card making - both technical information and inspirational items.

Below is a short list of my favorites in case you find yourself in the same situation!


I will be sure to post samples of my finished products - please share yours, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment