BlogSurfer

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

An Ornamental Occassion

'Tis the season to start thinking about holiday decorating which means that I have begun my annual search for this year's ornament addition to the tree. I realize that tree trimming can be a highly personalized event. Some people collect ornaments that each have a story relishing the act of recalling the memories as each is placed on the tree. Others seek a more stylish approach selecting color schemes that coordinate with their home decor ensuring a cohesive Christmas tree. Regardless of your selected approach, it is still fun to add a few new baubles to the tree each year... just to keep things fresh and interesting!

I tend to fall into the memory grouping, but also maintain a touch of whimsy with some ornaments added simply because they make me smile. Here are a few options contending for this year's designation as the new addition to the tree!
Cuddly Mr. Sock Monkey

Sweetly Singing Angel

It's a Bulldog... need I say more?

Joyful Elegance

The dogs need representation, too!

Silver Mistletoe - To ensure those holiday kisses!

Hand Crafted Snowman Head... just cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment