BlogSurfer

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tag It!

With Thanksgiving marked off the holiday check list, it's time to step up and prepare for the mother of all holidays... Christmas! As with most things, my DIY gene is waking up with renewed energy and I am constantly finding projects making my "I wish that I had time" list even longer. Fortunately, my practicality kicked in and I have been adjusting my list to pair creative projects with necessary gift giving items. 

This week's project... Gift Tags! 

Wanting a little more than the cute options in the shops, but a little less than a full blown craft project, I met in the middle and found some fun options that can be completed with three simple steps - 
1) Print 
2) Cut 
3) Add to Gift.

Since it is the season of giving, I thought perhaps it would be best to share these finds... Happy gifting!


Slightly Modern Version of Classic Tag

Contemporary Style for a Touch of Sass...
Perfect Tag for Edible Gifts!
Stylish and Sleek
Slightly odd, but still festive...

No comments:

Post a Comment