BlogSurfer

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gift Emergency!

Does this sound familiar?

The work week has been totally hectic and you finally made it to Friday evening only to realize that you are supposed to attend a birthday party the next afternoon and have no gift purchased. The panic sets in as you frantically try to figure out what the birthday celebrator might like that won't bust your budget. You could just run to the store and grab a bottle of wine, but everyone else may be doing the same thing. There is always that cute boutique, but your budget may not stretch very far. The local superstore has some fun candles and decor accessories, but you can't quite remember their home decor style or colors. What can you do with limited time and funds?

Check out The Gift Box!

As we fill the blog with fun and creative gift ideas, you are sure to find an option that will inspire the perfect gift for any occasion. When you do have a "gifted" experience, please be sure to come back and share with others!

Happy gifting!

3 comments:

  1. Very exciting! This is perfect for me because I am always on my way to a party with one stop to make... the gift stop! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a very hectic lifestyle and having one place to go where I could find a gift for anyone on my list is a great time saver for me. I want to be able to go to one place to find anything whether it be a baby gift for a colleague to something special for a close friend. It is ideal to have one place no to get something perfect no matter the occasion or budget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a very busy lifestyle and this is the perfect solution for me. I am always looking for a place where I can get anything from a reasonably priced gift for a colleague or something one of a kind for a best friend. This sounds like exactly the kind of thing that would be my go-to spot for gift shopping.

    ReplyDelete