BlogSurfer

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pampered Pets

I have been reading a lot lately about the boom in the pet industry with the trends shifting from leaving the dog in the backyard to taking it with you wherever you go. Having been a pet owner for years I must admit that my four-legged friends are much more to me than just a furry companion - they become part of my family. As such, I have a tendancy to spoil them in much the same way that others indulge their children resulting in a love of frivolous items that make my "fur-baby" more comfortable and perhaps a little stylish.

Yes, I realize that I promised to keep these blogs about gift ideas, but am justifying this entry with the assumption that pets qualify as gift recipients. (You can also get some great ideas for friends who may be adopting a pet soon - they may need a "fur-baby" shower to prepare for their new family member!) To keep this simple - and a little more fun to read - I am going to keep this short and sweet with a few photos for your viewing pleasure. These items range from  "how cute" to "tres chic" accommodating a variety of gifting budgets. Enjoy!

Canine Fashion Fun...

















Canine Accessories...


















For Our Feline Friends...









Do you have "fur-baby" favorites? If so, please post a comment below to share your thoughts and suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment