BlogSurfer

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Shiny Stuff!

I was recently introduced to my latest shopping fascination and in dedication to my love of sharing I now bring it to you! A recent phenomenon, home trunk shows or network based shopping businesses have become quite popular allowing ladies to shop in their homes among friends with an assortment of items from personal care, make-up, clothes and now jewelry. With most of these home shows I have found that the shopping model is built to encourage people to shop within a show somewhat limiting the option to purchase at will when you have the extra play money on hand. This latest introduction, however, seems to have found a happy medium between the two shopping experiences which makes it easy for me to suggest as a possible gift source.

What is this new fascination of mine? It is a company by the name of Stella & Dot. According to my friendly consultant this company was started about two years ago with a product designer with a history of designing for Banana Republic. Recently, they have acquired a second designer with experience designing for Kate Spade. Since I am fond of the styling of both companies, this tidbit caught my attention.

My initial introduction to their jewelry made an impression upon me for two key reasons. One - there is a great range of design catering to a multitude of tastes while still keeping us in trend. Two - the pieces also come in a range of prices with most at or below the $70 mark. Top this off with the quality of the items and I was hooked!

Check it out and let me know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment